TENNESSEE: all plantation/ workplaces in the state
COUNTIES: all plantations/ workplaces in a county…
Anderson – Formed in 1801 from Knox and Grainger Co.s
Bedford – Formed in 1807 from Rutherford Co. and Native American Territory
Benton – Formed in 1835 from Humphreys Co.
Bledsoe – Formed in 1807 from Roane Co. and Native American Territory
Blount – Formed in 1795 from Knox Co.
Bradley – Formed in 1836 from Native American Territory
Campbell – Formed in 1806 from Anderson and Claiborne Co.s
Cannon – Formed in 1836 from Rutherford, Smith and Warren Co.s
Carroll – Formed in 1822 from Native Americnan Territory
Carter – Formed in 1796 from Washington Co.
Cheatham – Formed in 1856 from Davidson, Dickson, Montgomery and Robertson Co.s
Claiborne – Formed in 1801 from Grainger and Hawkins Co.s
Cocke – Formed in 1797 from Jefferson Co.
Coffee – Formed in Bedford, Franklin and Warren Co.s
Cumberland – Formed in 1856 from Bledsoe, Fantress, Morgan, Putnam, Rhea and White Co.s
Davidson – Formed in 1783 from Washington Co. and Cumberland District of North Carolina
Deactur – Fromed in 1846 from Perry Co.
Dekalb – Formed in 1838 from Cannon, Jackson, Warren and White Co.s
Dickson – Formed in 1803 from Montgomery and Robertson Co.s
Dyer – Formed in 1823 from Native American Territory
Fayette – Formed in 1824 from Native American Territory
Fentress – Formed in 1823 from Morgan, Overton and White Co.s
Franklin – Formed in 1807 from Rutherford Co. and Native American Territory
Gibson – Formed in 1823 from Native American Territory
Giles – Formed in 1810 from Native American Territory
Grainger – Formed in 1796 from Hawkins and Knox Co.s
Greene – Formed in 1783 from Washington Co.
Hamilton – Formed in 1819 from Rhea Co. and Native American Territory
Hancock – Formed in 1844 from Hawkins and Claiborne Co.s
Hardeman – Formed in 1823 from Hardin Co. and Native American Territory
Hardin – Formed in 1820 from Native American Territory
Hawkins – Formed in 1786 from Sullivan Co.
Sullivan – Formed in 1779 from Washington Co.
Williamson – Formed in 1799 from Davidson Co.